Installing in a terminal server environment and a window pops up saying “Windows Installer Coordinator” is preparing for first time use.
- At a run Prompt type gpedit.msc and go to:
- Computer Configuration
- Administrative Templates
- Windows Components
- Remote Desktop Services
- Remote Desktop Session Host
- Application Compatibility
- In the right pane, right click on ‘Turn off Windows Installer RDS Compatibility” and select Edit from the drop down menu
Select the Radio Button labeled ‘Enable’
- at the run prompt type gpupdate and hit enter.
- Rerun your installation