To setup a Grandstream fax or conference bridge for Vonage:
- Sign in to the Admin Portal.
- Click Phone System and then click Extensions.
- Hover over the extension you are adding the device to and click the Pencil icon.
- Click Devices and then click Add Device.
- Complete the following fields:
- Select Grandstream
- Enter the MAC Address, found on the label on the back of the phone.
- Click Save.
- Hover over the device you created and then click the Pencil icon.
- Go to Phone Configuration and click Copy To Clipboard.
- Sign in to the Grandstream with admin / admin
- Click Account 1 (at top) and then complete the following fields:
NOTE: SIP Server information is formatted as aXXXXXX.ac1.vbspbx.com. XXXXX represents your Vonage account number.
Finally, click Update at the bottom of the screen then click Reboot