Batch file for upgrading Windows 10 from the network or C:\Win10:
start /wait \\Server\win10\setup.exe /auto upgrade /migratedrivers all /dynamicupdate enable /priority normal /showoobe none /compat ignorewarning /copylogs C:\Temp\Win10Upgrade.log /pkey YDC6P-XXXXX-XR66V-XXXXX-BBH3B
- Copy the current Windows 10 .iso contents to a folder named Win10 on the deployment server and share it to only admin.
- Create a .bat file in Win10 with the above script & update the license key.
- Restart & login to the client PC to be upgraded as admin, then run the .bat as admin.
- Check back in 2 hours to verify that the update completed.
- Update Dell Command Update & Run
- Install current NVidia drivers
To upgrade from the local drive. Copy the contents of the install disk to c:\Win10 the run:
start /wait c:\win10\setup.exe /auto upgrade /migratedrivers all /dynamicupdate enable /priority normal /showoobe none /compat ignorewarning /copylogs C:\Win10\Log
This code runs without requiring any response during setup. Additional Switches