This is our standard process for deploying Autodesk products.
1) Copy full installation to \\Server\U$\CD & ISO\!Autodesk\Year\Product.
2) As Admin start setup and choose deploy.
- Name the Deployment: Product_Year.
- Set the Deployment path to \\Server\u$\Applications\!AutoDesk\Year\Product (NOT in CD & ISO)
- Choose 64-bit version
- select Run install in silent mode
- Uncheck Create a Network Log File
3) Determine the products the client wants to install if this is a suite and disable any that are not essential.
4) Expand each remaining product and customize
- Uncheck the cloud based services.
- Remove unused Sub-Components
- For AutoCAD products always install Express Tools
- Set the security as high as possible
- Customize the product options after reviewing with the customer
- Point printers to a shared library
- Download all Service Packs
5) Once created install on a test PC as Admin and verify then proceed with the deployment.
6) For 2015 launch error: Rename c:\windows\system32\acaptuser64.dll to acaptuser64.old